Saturday, November 19, 2011

Sign and Seal



Last Sunday was eventful for two reasons. First of all, it was Eliza's first Sunday at church (post birth that is) and my first time back to church after having Eliza. The second reason it was so important is because Eliza was baptized.
Every time we have a baby I am reminded of the amazing and overwhelming privilege it is to raise this child in the nurture and admonition of the Lord. It is a sobering reality. We have been blessed with one more arrow with which to spread God's kingdom even further and I pray earnestly that we fulfill our responsibilities of being Christ to this little one.

(I know that everyone reading this might not understand why we had Eliza baptized so I encourage you to read this article that explains our position a bit more.)



No comments: