Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas Morning


Because of our travels down to Florida to celebrate Christmas with my family, we decided to wait and celebrate our Christmas this morning. Thankfully as excited as my children were to dive into the presents none of us are morning people so they didn't even appear until after 8:30 this morning. We were able to enjoy a leisurely breakfast before the mayhem began. And thus it begins....

Although this isn't the best photo I couldn't resist posting a picture of the look on my husband's face when I accidentally blurted out that the unopened presents he was holding for the boys were books...



Eliza's first and only gift...
She must not be a big fan of trains because this was her reaction the minute she saw it.

More vintage little people to add to our collection thanks to some very generous friends of ours who were downsizing....



We ended it all by giving the boys the amazing Craigslist find that my husband got this past June. He was able to purchase both the Playmobil Fire Station and Hospital for a song...


Happy Times...


No comments: