Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Alive in the New Year

I am still out here pressing on even though my fingers have not seen the keyboard much at all. I have taken many photos and have been hesitating to post anything until I can get those photos on my computer but alas it has not happened and it's so hard to find the time.

We have partially settled into our new house. There is always that one project that holds up the final unpacking but other than that it is feeling much more like home. 

Today we are seeing our first day back to school since the move. I have much ground to cover and much more to get organized but it feels good to be getting back into a routine...the first one in the new house.

I will be posting more hopefully very soon. Updates on our visit to my dad's family (all still practicing Amish) and much more but for now I actually have to start the school that has so long been postponed. 

No comments: