Thursday, April 15, 2010

Give



In the past I have had several orders for my soap that were intended for gifts. Some send soap to their sister, just to say I love you. Some to an Aunt for a special birthday surprise. Handmade Soap and lotion makes the perfect gift for pretty much anybody. We all have to wash at some point and why not use something that is chemical free and wonderful for your skin?

However, up until now, whenever I have gotten one of these gift orders I have wanted to include something special. So I would find myself rifling through my notecard drawer trying to find some of the wonderful handmade cards my sister-in-law has made for me. Once I found the perfect card I would ask the buyer if they wanted to send any particular message and write that inside of the lovely card and send it with their gift.

Finally I had a breakthrough. Why not commission my sister-in-law to make cards specifically for this purpose (I'm not sure why it took me this long but I'm chalking it up to being distracted). So now whenever any one of you out there orders a gift of soap for your loved one or co-worker I will be including one of these lovely handmade cards (with your message) from All Things Brite.

1 comment:

Amy Warden said...

Hey, how are you? So happy to have found your blog. I'm a Christian soapmaker as well, and I'm putting together a gift basket this evening. Love, love, love your sister-in-law's work! I found someone on etsy to make some custom cards for me too!