Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Friday Finds: Ode To All things Campish

So I'm a day behind once more. I had this all ready to go but the last day of Cousins camp was yesterday and on top of that we decided to combine Peter and Christopher's birthday parties and have all the cousins over to celebrate. With 21 children and 10 adults at the party I was very much overwhelmed with preparation and clean up. Needless to say, the blog got pushed aside.

Well, obviously I've been thinking and working with camp a lot this week. On top of that my husband and two oldest boys took a real camping trip a few weekends ago with some other men and their sons.

It only seems appropriate to dedicate this Friday Finds to Camp, whether it be summer camp or camping (with a tent and all that).

____________________________

_____________________________

__________________________

_________________________

____________________________

__________________________

_________________________

__________________________

__________________________

________________________


_________________________

_________________________

_________________________

6 comments:

ethanollie said...

i love this round up...we love to camp too! thanks for including me here.

pinkbathtub said...

Thank you for including my stationery!

Tim Vidra said...

All beautiful photography here! Thanks so much for the cast iron feature!

Lovely blog!

caitie said...

Love the blog, love the theme and I thank you so much for including my odd little camping cookbook... smooches caitie!!!

jl67 said...

I LOVE all of your selections! My fav is the leather journal...thanks so much for including my necklace.. :)

willow said...

oooheee- now if the sun would come out we could go camping! Great selection;)