Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Finds: Scent of Fall

I was at a loss for what to do this Friday. What wonderful things could I find? What treasures lay buried in the world of Etsy?  I finally settled upon something that has been on my mind as fall is approaching.

During this time of year I love the cool breeze that blows through the house. It seems to make everything smell and feel fresher.  I also love to burn candles in the evening, when it is cool and dark earlier than normal. I love to be surrounded by delightful scents.  The smells that embrace you after baking, as you walk in the woods, as you stroll through a ripe fall orchard. 

Here are some finds that will bring the smells of fall and the holidays into our homes.

____________________________

_____________________________

_____________________________

__________________________________

__________________________________

_________________________________



No comments: