Thursday, October 14, 2010

Brown Paper Packages


My desire with my Friday Finds posts is to find wonderful treasures on Etsy that I have not yet discovered and share them with all of you.  I love the idea of supporting handmade crafts and people who are striving to use their talents in a business venture.  It takes a lot of time and effort to create a product, market it and end the end actually make money on it. 
I must say I was delighted when one of the sellers I featured on my last Friday Finds, Lori's Place, offered to send me a sampling of her product for free. Just as a "thank you" for featuring her on my blog.  It was unexpected but I jumped on the opportunity because it is often so hard to know, when it comes to food related items, how they taste. It can look amazing in a photo and have a wonderful presentation but you have no way of knowing whether it actually tastes as delightful as it looks. 
I am very happy to say that I not only recommend this seller for her great customer service and kindness but her cookies are wonderful.  The sugar cookies she sent looked like these: 

 
The boys absolutely loved them! In fact I had to sneak a piece off of one just to get a taste for myself.  I think they would make a wonderful gift. My hope is to order some for family that is not in town, especially the boy's cousins who would be overjoyed to receive a gift of cookies in the mail. She has some amazing designs that fit almost any event. 
So even though I know she doesn't need my recommendation (she is quiet successful without these words to recommend her) I would definitely encourage you to try her!

No comments: