Saturday, October 23, 2010

New blog


I've been working on a blog for Oil and Spice that will be exclusively dedicated to information on our business. This blog will have announcements on new products  (I eagerly anticipate adding many gift options before Christmas) and often these announcements are accompanied with a discount! So check it out. Let me know what you think and visit often!

Oil and Spice Blog

One of our most recent announcements is the change in our look. We are desirous of creating a more artistic and uncluttered label that gives you an idea of what the soap looks like without having to rip into the packaging. I would love to hear what you think about the new labels.  

1 comment:

Kristin said...

I think the new packaging looks great! Fabulous idea to include the look of the soap too...off to check out the new blog!