Friday, July 30, 2010

Friday Finds: Delight

Okay, so I know that most of us would say that we are trying to avoid today's delightful finds. I am the first to admit that when etsy sends the e-mails around featuring some of these decadent treats, I cringe slighty at the temptation but can't force myself to turn away.

I couldn't pass up the opportunity to feature some of them here. I have yet to try most of these myself but they certainly are on my wishlist. The best part is the wonderful gift they would make. Mom, I hope you're not reading this because many times I have wanted to surprise you with one of these finds.

So enjoy, drool, give or just look forward to having them show up in your own mailbox (they're for the kids of course!)

_________________________________
_________________________________
________________________________

_________________________________

___________________________________

__________________________________

____________________________________

______________________________________

______________________________

________________________________

__________________________________



No comments: